Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week3-Blog Assignment

I would to discuss the articles that I viewed and liked with my colleagues that have impacted teachers, students, families, parents, and more. My first choice was, "The Effects of Universal Pre-K in Oklahoma: Research Highlights and Policy Implications.” The authors are William T. Gormley, Jr. and Deborah Phillips. I found it on one of my courses research paper through Walden University. My second choice was, “The Effects of Universal Pre-K on Cognitive Development". The authors are William T. Gormley, Jr., Ted Gayer, Deborah Phillips and Brittany Dawson. My best friend told about this site, she convinced me to take a peek and browse at it, I feel love with it.
I was really surprised with these articles they were very impressing and I found lots of information. I like these websites because they both are dealing with Pre-K and it really helps because I am a pre-kindergarten teacher. I think anyone that are professionals need to read about the Universal Pre-K program and how they affect children and families. All of the new teachers, current teachers, professionals and more need to visit these two articles and make sure other teachers view the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment